Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hello, October!

Where did September go? Yes, I'm back after a busy month filled with weekend camping trips, a longer trip to Oklahoma, volleyball games and just general busyness!
I finished my mystery sampler and it is presently at the cross stitch shop on display with other finished pieces. I'm the stitcher of the month for October and can't wait to see how everything looks. I'll post a picture next wk after our stitch group meets there Tues.
However in the meantime, I have a few pictures of finishes to share, including one of the mystery sampler unframed.


This is a freebie that I made into a cube-it.



The next two are Primitive Betty freebies.



Anyone know the designer of this cutie?




I do know the designer of this adorable acorn...my friend Marianne of Midnight Stitching!


Another fall freebie that was asking to be made into a cube-it!



And last, but not least, my mystery sampler! I'm very proud of it and it looks stunning in the frame!
Can't wait to show you!


3 comments:

  1. Well, hello SbS!!! Love all your stitching! Can't wait to see the display!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back! Very nice finishes and I especially love the mystery sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finishes - wish I could see them in the shop! Of course, I don't know the name of your shop, and I'm not going to visit my daughter there in KC in October, but I can dream!

    ReplyDelete