Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yes, I'm still here!

HI, Dear Readers!
Yes, I'm still here, I hope I haven't lost anyone because I haven't been updating.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a great time with our family at our oldest DD's house. There were 12 of us there and we had lots and lots of delicious food to eat!

Now that that holidays are upon us, it seems like time is fast forwarding at a very fast pace.
I have several stitching finishes to post so will get to that in my next post.

My DH bought a new laptop computer for me and I'm enjoying it immensely. However, my pictures are on the old laptop so I need to get on it to add them. One of these days I will figure out how to store pictures on the new one!


Hope everyone is nearly finished with their shopping and able to enjoy upcoming holiday events.

We had a lovely time yesterday at our DGD's Addie and Kelsey's church Christmas program.

That certainly got us in the holiday spirit, was such fun to see the little ones dressed in costumes and singing with such gusto!

No comments:

Post a Comment